Dr. Michael P. Willemse has been a long term resident of Union for over 20 years, and is in practice here for over five years. In his practice, Dr. Willemse focuses on a whole-family concept of chiropractic medicine, treating children, teens, adults and seniors. He specializes in general injuries of the neck and lower back as well as an array of other musculoskeletal injuries.
Dr. Willemse went through Roselle Catholic H. School and Kean University, where he obtained his B.S. in Biology. He received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from New York Chiropractic College in 2010. Dr. Willemse is a member of the Association of N.J. Chiropractors and has an array of certificates. He has been the past team doctor for multiple Karate studies and actively contributes to Union’s youth programs and community. Since then he has had great success in treating patients and becoming an integral part of the community. His office is a family oriented environment that treats patients of all ages for a variety of different ailments. His experience includes the following:
- Working with Veterans Affair hospitals in Bath, NY, Rochester, NY, providing chiropractic services for our the elderly and incredible veterans
- Scoliosis screenings for public schools in the area
- Educational speeches in local schools on basic anatomy and function
Dr. Willemse has also continued his education with post graduate courses in the following:
- Certified in Chiropractic Insurance Consulting (CCIC)
- Certified in Peer Review Correspondence (PRC)
- Certified In Independent Medical Examinations Correspondence (IME)
- Certified in Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA)
- Advanced Certification in Applied Clinical Nutrition (CN)
- Certified in Manipulation under Anesthesia (MUA)
- Certified in Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression Therapy
- Certified in Webster Technique (a technique to assist in pregnancy positioning)
If you have any questions about our Union chiropractor, or would like to learn more about chiropractic care at Advanced Healing & Pain Relief Center, LLC, please call us at 908-349-0342 today!